Saturday, January 3, 2015

Simple Me

Me...create a blog?  Really?  I am a simple person and do not consider myself to be all that interesting.  I'm not a big fan of social media and like to have a certain amount of privacy. One of the items on my bucket list is to be on a scrapbook design team.  To do this you have to be willing to not only share your work with friends and family, but share your work with the outside world.  Creating a blog is the first step in my quest to become part of a design team.

5 comments:

  1. I am inspired by your dream and your willingness to step out of your comfort zone to pursue your dream of becoming a part of a scrapbook design team! this is the key to happiness! I look forward to seeing your future designs and projects! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your encouragement my sweet daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shanna, you are the most creative person I know and why shouldn't you have a blog. Way to go in stepping out of your comfort zone. You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! My advice to being on a design team is to find a few designers that you love love love. Keep using their products and frequent their blogs and FB and post in the gallery where they sell. Get noticed by them. Show their product in the most wonderful way and be part of the community where they are selling. Good luck but most of all have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carol, Thanks for taking the time to respond. Great advice. My all time favorite line is October Afternoon. I will see how I can start to engage with their website more. I am also going to see if they have a Facebook Page right now!

    ReplyDelete