Monday, May 18, 2015

Staycation!

If any of you follow my blog on a regular basis, you will be disappointed in my progress so far.  I made a resolution in January to start my blog and have not been back to it in several months.  What have I learned from this experience?  I don't take enough time for myself!  I am taking a staycation this week and will hopefully get my creative juices flowing again.  My daughter Hailey left last week to start her externship as a Medical Assistant.  If things go well, she plans to stay in Spokane.  I already miss her terribly.  boo hoo.  Who am I going to take photos of now?  My dogs already think I'm crazy as I make them pose for numerous photos!  We'll see how far my creativity goes.  I have a backlog of scrapbook layouts to show you so please stay with me for some exciting blogging in the next few days.  OK.....there is a hint of sarcasm in that last sentence!

No comments:

Post a Comment