Saturday, August 22, 2015

Beautiful Lake Chelan

I thought I would post this layout as a tribute to Lake Chelan.  There are active wild fires going on right now.  More than 100,000 acres have burned and many homes have been destroyed.  I really hope the beauty of this area is not all burned away.

Last summer my daughter Hailey and sister-in-law Jennifer spent the afternoon wine tasting.  It was so beautiful to see the grape vineyards against the majestic lake.

As I mentioned in a previous blog, I love the look of one big photo with more detailed photos anchoring it.  The smaller photos tell the story and convey the relationships and fun that we were having!










2 comments:

  1. What a great focal picture!! It sucks you right into the layout and then let's you see the smaller photos and the rest of the story. Really nice!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nice compliments and leaving a comment!

    ReplyDelete