Sunday, September 13, 2015

Back to School

I love going out to Facebook to see all of the back to school photos that people share.  It brings back special memories of my first days of school...

It was tradition to carefully choose what clothes I wanted to wear and call my friends the night before to make sure that we were all wearing similar items.  I organized my binder, matching pencil pouch and new sharpened crayons neatly on my bed.  I woke up early in the morning with butterflies in my stomach because I was so excited to see my friends and new teacher.

When I create my scrapbook layouts, I don't always use my own photos. I often use photos that my family shares on social media.  Here is one that I created last year. I used the cutest paper from October Afternoon.  I cut slits in the paper to place each photo and labeled the drawer with my niece and nephew's names.






No comments:

Post a Comment