Saturday, October 10, 2015

The Color Run

Hi Friends,
It's been a while since I've posted.  After a fun weekend with my "scrapbook sisters", I have tons of new pages to share with you over the next several weeks.

Over the summer, I signed up for Big Picture Scrapbook classes (http://www.bigpictureclasses.com). It's an on-line site that has amazing classes from beginner to advanced.  My favorite was called Text Tricks taught by Pam Baldwin.  If you are a digital or hybrid scrapper or want to learn more about digital scrapbooking this class is for you.  Although I have been using Photoshop Elements for about 5 years now, I still consider myself a beginner.  In this class I learned how to create the Title of this Layout and match to the exact colors in the photo.

Here is a layout of my daughter Hailey and her friends at the Color Run.  Most of the photos were taken with Hailey's cell phone and with random people snapping the photos.  I love Hailey's transition from "perfectly primped" before the race to a "total mess" after the race. Very fun!

Supplies:  
Gold Foil Word Thickers-Wildflower, Shine on paper and stickers-Summer Vibes-Simple Stories, Heidi Swapp-Minc label




No comments:

Post a Comment