Sunday, November 29, 2015

Recent Travels

Hi friends,
It's been awhile since I last posted.  I've had a very busy November. The first week of November I traveled to Spokane, WA to see my daughter graduate from the Fire Academy. The following week I traveled to London and Amsterdam for work and then over to Idaho for Thanksgiving.  I have so many photos that I need to work on.  At times it feels overwhelming!  But not to worry, I will not allow myself to become stressed about keeping up.  I will work on what inspires me today.

While in Amsterdam we were lucky enough to visit the Anne Frank House.  We waited in the cold for more than two hours.  At times I doubted if we should continue our wait.  However, I knew that this was a once in a lifetime moment that I couldn't let slip by.  As with most museums there was no picture taking inside.  I will have to rely on postcards to tell my story.  I am eager to use the ones that I purchased.


No comments:

Post a Comment