Monday, December 14, 2015

Holiday Album 2014

I thought I would share a few more of the pages from my 2014 holiday album.  As I was flipping through it I realized that I have several unfinished pages.  It doesn't surprise me, I always seem to finish about a year later.  Sharing the pages with all of you will inspire me to get this book done so that I can really get going on my 2015 album.

The first three layouts document the crafting that Hailey and I did at Laura's annual Wreath Party.  I also like to include holiday festivities at work which are shown on the next two pages.  The last layout is from Thanksgiving.  This was taken at my brother's house.  I was not at the dinner but was excited to see what they were all up to that day. I love that everyone is "belly laughing" hysterically. They were obviously having a wonderful time.




No comments:

Post a Comment