Saturday, January 2, 2016

Starbuck's Roastery

Today I am sharing with you a layout that I created about a trip that my daughter Hailey and I made to the new Starbuck's Roastery in Seattle.

This is a hybrid layout with the foundation being fully digital,  I added a few embellishments after the layout was printed on photo paper.  The only problem was I didn't very much room left for journaling.  I created a journaling pocket at the top of the page where I included a very funny story about our day.  Documenting the story is becoming the most important part of my design.

Digital Template:  Paislee Pressplate #37



2 comments:

  1. Fab page do you have 12x12 printer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I don't but wish I did. I print at Persnickety Prints. The quality is pretty good and they ship to me very fast.

    ReplyDelete