Monday, February 1, 2016

Stick It Down-February Design

Here is my layout for the Stick It Down sketch for February.  I have to admit, this sketch gave me a bit of a challenge.  That's what I like about being on the Stick It Down design team.  It pushes me to think more creatively.  I started with one design that had a very strong geometric feel which didn't fit my style.  I took a break and started over coming up with a more subtle color pallet but the same design.  I like what I came up with and am excited to use the photo that Hailey gave to me for Mother's Day last year.

Supplies:  Paper-Teresa Collins; Every Day Moments, Tim Holtz Textured Surfaces, Embellishments-Heidi Swapp; Sugar Chic Buzz Words, October Afternoon flag and nature card, Pins-My Minds Eye, Date Stamp-Dear Lizzy








Here is the sketch:                                                    

Stick It Down is a great place to find
inspiration and new ideas.  It's a fun way to push your creativity.

The sketches are revealed on the first of each month. You will have all month to create and submit your design by linking it on the site.  A few of the submitted designs will be featured with one winner being chosen and the opportunity to be a guest designer in the future!





Now let's go create,
Shanna

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, just like the title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEATIFUL page Shanna! Love the subtle soft colours...they match the photograph perfectly...and I just loved the lines printed on the photograph...beautiful lines

    ReplyDelete