Saturday, April 16, 2016

Scrapbooking your Adventures

I love scrapbooking outdoor adventure photos.  My daughter Hailey continues to provide me with opportunities.  Although I love the outdoors, she is much more of an adventure seeker than I am. When taking your photos, don't forget to capture where you are.  Look for signs or location markers. Although the landscape may be beautiful, it never looks as amazing in a photo so make sure you get people in those shots!

I wanted to add a pop of gold to this layout which is how I selected my title and made a homemade embellishment using a large gold paperclip and washi tape.

Supplies:  Dear Lizzy Gold Thicker Words, gold paperclip, washi tape



Thanks for stopping by.  If you enjoy reading my posts, I would love for you to follow me on a regular basis.  Please add your e-mail in the top right hand corner.  I am also on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Now let's go create! Shanna

1 comment: