Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Stick it Down-April Design

Here is my layout for the Stick It Down sketch for April.  I decided to use my beautiful sister-in-laws as my subjects.  Recently I saw this photo of them and thought about how lucky I was to have them in my life.

I just love the My Minds Eye paper and decided to cut out the butterflies to use as my embellishments and sewed them on to my paper strips.  After I sewed them on, I bent the butterflies so that they look like they are coming off of the page.  I also used a butterfly hole punch to cut out butterflies along the paper strips.

Supplies:  Paper-Simple Stories, Summer Vibes, My Minds Eye; My Story, Letters-Thickers; Sentiment, Journal Card-My Minds Eye; My Story.









Here's the sketch:
Stick It Down is a great place to find inspiration and new ideas. It's a fun way to push your creativity.

The sketches are revealed on the first of each month. You will have all month to create and submit your design by linking it on the site.  A few of the submitted designs will be featured with one winner being chosen and the opportunity to be a guest designer in the future!



Now let's go create! Shanna

2 comments:

  1. Saw your page on Stick it Down. Wanted to tell you how much I love your design!1 Such a fab page. I am now following you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leslie! Thanks for the kind words. I love, love, love when I get new followers. You made my day!

    ReplyDelete