Sunday, May 8, 2016

Hunting for Treasures at Farm & Frills

Besides scrapbooking one of my favorite things is to go to junk/antique shows.  I typically do more looking than buying but everyone now and then, I will find a treasure that I can't part with.  The Farm & Frills shows are so amazing and I am envious at the people with the mini-trailers.

Here a few photos that I captured yesterday.

The drive out to Enumclaw was so beautiful.  I love all of the old barns with Mt. Rainier looking so majestic in the distance.  I had to pull over to take a photo.
If only I had room in my car, this would have been coming home with me.  It's an adorable potting table for the garden.






Trailer Town was a must see before I left.
Each one of the trailers have their very own "theme" and personality.


Here were the few treasures that I left home with.
A galvanized star.

An old milk jug and gardening tools.

The treasure of the day......and old hardware store storage bin!  Can't wait to decide how I will use it.

Now let's go create! Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment