Saturday, July 16, 2016

How to get Pinspired

I love to spend time on Pinterest looking for new inspiration for my scrapbook layouts.  Ideas don’t have to be found only on scrapbooking boards.  I often search on design and design inspiration boards.

The bottom image is a poster that I saw on Pinterest.  I loved the fun and whimsical feel and decided it would make a great scrapbook layout.  I had the perfect underwater photos of my niece Reagan that I wanted to use.  

Besides the sailboat in the top right, this is all digital.  I will tell you that this challenged my digital knowledge and I spent a lot of time on YouTube learning some new techniques.  It would have probably been easier to do this with paper, but I do love a good challenge.  The journaling is typed with all different fonts, sizes, and colors of letters.  For a traditional layout this would be a great way to use up your leftover Thickers.

The end result was just what I had hoped for.  It gave me the same fun and whimsical feel and now it was personalized with my own journaling and photos.

Check out my Design Inspiration and Scrapbooking boards on Pinterest for more ideas. https://www.pinterest.com/shystad/

Supplies:  Martha Stewart Crafts-Boat Sticker, Adobe Elements












Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. It is the little drops of water that make the mighty ocean. So, however small effort it may be, working for success on daily basis is necessary. #quote #Quote #child #quotes #student #school #hardworking #sports #play #studies #learning #education #schooling http://www.suncityschool.in/:
Pin from www.suncityschool.in












































Now let's go create!
Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment