Sunday, August 28, 2016

Add More Fun to Your Layout

I can't believe summer is almost over.  Before I get out my fall scrapbook supplies, I thought I would share a summer themed layout that is one of my favorites.  As I was creating this layout I wanted to add some fun by including a children's poem or quote.  What could be more fun than a Dr. Seuss poem? I found the perfect one and typed it directly on the photo using Photoshop Elements.  I sized it to extend down the slip n'slide with the final word landing in the pool.  To add more interest, I used a font called "Green Eggs & Ham".  This paired perfectly with the photos and story of the kids having fun on a hot summer day at Grandmas.

Supplies:  Paper-October Afternoon-Summertime, Letters-Simple Stories-Summer Vibes.


Now let's go create! Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment