Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Discovering Marvel Cave

First of all, I wanted to wish everyone a Happy 2017.  I am looking forward to learning more and creating more this year.  For the first time, I am participating in Ali Edward's One Little Word project. The word I chose is LEARN.  I am excited to get started and will share my progress with you as I move through the project.

For now I would love for you to check out my new layout featured on the Get It Scrapped blog found here.  The article tells all about the Wabi-Sabi style.  If you don't know what that is, neither did I, but that's what I like about Get It Scrapped.  I am always challenged to learn new things.


Below is the layout I created telling the story about a recent trip to Branson, MO, and discovering the Marvel Cave.

Supplies: Paper: Authentique-Jovial, Ink: Ali Edwards, Stamps: Ali Edwards-Wild, Glitter: Martha Stewart, Mini Letters: October Afternoon-Front Porch, Journal Card: October Afternoon-Sasparilla, Date Stamp: Dear Lizzy, circle chipboard, and twine.

 


Now let's go create!
Shanna

2 comments: