Saturday, April 1, 2017

Big Photos Create Big Impact

Check out my recent layout on the Get It Scrapped Blog here. The article gives some great ideas for extending your scene off the page.

For those of you that follow my work, you know that I love large photos and often use them as a background.  They pack a "punch" that you don't get with smaller photos.  I still like to include more than one photo on a page so I am always experimenting with new ideas.  The layout below is a fun way to include more photos.  I have five photos here and still have room for my story and embellishments.  The layout itself is very simple which allows the reader to focus on the story.

Supplies:  Paper-Websters Pages-Summer Fun, Digital Arrows-Ali Edwards, Title Text-Rough Notes Sample, Circle (surf rider) cut from journal card.

Now let's go create! Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment