Thursday, June 15, 2017

Create a Scrapbook Layout to Document Your Goals

I'm sure that many of you have heard of Ali Edwards One Little Word project.  If not, it's a wonderful annual tradition to consider for next year.  For the first time I decided to participate and the word I chose to focus on this year is LEARN. Through this project I've set some learning goals for myself. I created the layout below for Get It Scrapped and thought it fit in well with the theme for this month of Passing Along Wisdom.  This layout describes my goals for this year and why you should never stop learning.  My intent is to hang this layout where I can remind myself of the goals that I have set and hold myself accountable to them.  Check out the layout and article here.  


Now let's go create!
Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment